1. After each grilling, be sure to empty the oil pan in time. Laziness can only leave endless consequences.
2. Remove the grilling net and check if there are any obstructions in the stove, especially spiders and spider webs, and whether the holes in the stove are open. If it is blocked, use a pin to carefully remove the blockage.
3. When cleaning the Gas Grill, do not wash the stove directly with water, because the flame hole on the stove is very small, and it will be troublesome if it is blocked.
4. Check the igniter button: When you press the button, you should hear a "click" sound and a spark will pop out. If not, you need to replace the battery and try again. If Mars still fails to ignite normally, there may be a problem with the ignition circuit.
5. Connect the alpine propane gas / gas tank, open the valve, and light the oven head. Wipe the oven grill and grease. If you smell the propane, turn off all burners, disconnect the gas hose from the gas tank, reconnect it, and try again.
6. At regular intervals, it is necessary to use water to test whether the joint and the air hose are leaking. Place the air hose in the water. If air bubbles appear, it means there is a gap in the air. Call the manufacturer.https://www.evergrillw.com/