1. After each barbecue, be sure to empty the oil pan in time. Laziness can only leave endless troubles.
2. Remove the grilling web and check whether there is any blockage in the burner, especially spiders and spider webs, and whether the holes of the burner are unblocked. If it is blocked, use a pin to carefully remove the blockage.
3. When cleaning the Gas Grill, do not directly rinse the burner with water, because the flame hole on the burner is very small and it will be very troublesome to block.
4. Check the ignition button: When you press the button, you should hear a "click" sound and sparks appear. If not, you need to replace the battery and try again. If sparks still cannot be emitted to achieve ignition, there may be a problem with the igniter circuit.
5. Connect the alpine propane gas tank/gas tank, open the valve, and light the burner of the oven. Wipe the grill grill and oil it. If you smell propane, turn off all burners, disconnect the gas hose to the gas tank and reconnect it, and try again.
6. It is necessary to use clean water to check whether the lower joint and the gas hose are leaking at regular intervals: put the gas hose in the clean water. Call the manufacturer.https://www.evergrillw.com/