1. First, spread a layer of charcoal on the charcoal net of the barbecue equipment and pile it into a pyramid shape, pour in alcohol and other burning aids and let the charcoal fully absorb, for about one minute, ignite the pre-prepared strip of paper and put it into the furnace. Charcoal starts to burn;
2. Charcoal starts to burn, accompanied by a small amount of black smoke, add grilling net at this time;
3. After half an hour of burning, the open flame gradually decreases or disappears, and a white ash appears on the surface of the charcoal, indicating that the ideal barbecue temperature has been reached. At this time, spread the charcoal evenly and place your hands on the grilling net. The hands feel hot ；
Fourth, evenly place the food that needs to be grilled on the grilling net, and strive to heat the food evenly;
5. Adjust the position of the food as needed during the barbecue process so that all parts are heated evenly;
6. When grilling, don't forget to smear a little oil on the food skewers and turn the food from time to time, so that the grilled food tastes more fragrant and not easy to burn. For the grill, is it easy to control the temperature, is it easy to operate when grilling, and it is convenient and inconvenient to clean. This is one of the basic requirements for our choice of grill. In addition, pay attention to whether it is easy to store. Barbecue is not a kitchen utensil to be used every day. It needs a reasonable space for storage. Therefore, the barbecue should not be too big, and it should be convenient for us to store.
In terms of material, we recommend that you choose the kind of stainless steel, compared to the iron grill. Because such a grill will be more durable and not easy to rust. The above high temperature resistant glass will produce blackening. This is because high temperature glass has its own advantages in glass strength, transparency and durability. How to deal with this problem?
If the heat-resistant glass of the courtyard grill is black, you must first check the overall smoke exhaust effect of the flue, whether it is smooth, and whether the internal and external circulation design is reasonable. This is the biggest reason for the blackening of the high-temperature glass. Long-term carbon deposits cause excessive dust on the glass panel . Secondly, it is necessary to check whether the fuel is completely burned. Unreasonable fuel burning will also cause blackening of the road glass.
Handle the roasting equipment carefully during transportation, and do not put it upside down, sideways, heavy pressure, or violent vibration to avoid damage. The following items should be noted during transportation:
1. Deformation of the grilling net and baking tray: Both the grilling net and the baking tray are very easily deformed parts. If they are dropped or touched, they may become deformed. To solve this problem, just find a flat ground and flatten the bakeware or grill net.
2. Shell cracks: If the shell cracks or cracks, it may indicate that the smokeless barbecue equipment has been severely impacted. It must be explained to the manufacturer.
3. Dislocation of the heating tube: The heating tube of the smokeless barbecue equipment is only hung on the shelf. If it is severely dropped, it may cause the heating tube to be cracked, misplaced, or even short-circuited, broken, etc., be sure to check it clearly.
In addition, if the furnace head falls off due to severe vibration or bumps, please do not panic and just restore the board directly.https://www.evergrillw.com/