The first point: stainless steel cabinets are environmentally friendly and have no formaldehyde. Therefore, stainless steel plates are used as raw materials for cabinets to solve the environmental problems of the plates.
The second point: stainless steel does not have any formaldehyde, and particleboard, MDF and environmental protection will also have the release of formaldehyde, because the production of plates must use a glue that will release formaldehyde. Formaldehyde is an important source of pollution affecting environmental protection. If the formaldehyde content is too high, it will lead to leukemia in children. The elderly with poor immunity will develop cancer and other diseases. People will live in the environment of formaldehyde for a long time, and the physical function of the body will be degraded. According to authoritative investigations, the kitchen is the hardest hit area for the release of formaldehyde, accounting for 40% of the house renovation.
The use of environmentally friendly materials in the kitchen is important and directly affects the health of the family. Stainless steel cabinets are truly environmentally friendly, with zero formaldehyde, so stainless steel cabinets are needed for a healthy living environment. The stainless steel cabinet is easy to clean and not easy to stain. It saves a lot of trouble for the house.
(1) More scrubbing and less exposure to alkaline substances.
(2) If the surface of the stainless steel is dusty and easy to remove dirt, it can be washed with soap, weak detergent or warm water.
(3) Contamination of grease, oil and lubricating oil on the surface of stainless steel, wipe with a cloth, and then clean with a neutral detergent or ammonia solution or with a special wash.
(4) Bleaching agent and various acid adhesions, immediately rinse with water, then use ammonia solution or neutral carbon soda solution immersion method, wash with neutral detergent or warm water.
(5) The surface of the trademark, film, washed with warm water, weak detergent, adhesive ingredients, scrubbed with alcohol or organic solvents.
(6) Stainless steel sink should not use hard steel ball, chemical wipe or steel brush when cleaning. Use soft towel, soft cloth with water or neutral detergent, otherwise it will cause scratches or erosion.