As the saying goes, "The disease is from the mouth." In household cleaning, the cleanliness of kitchen cabinets is dominant. Kitchen hygiene includes food hygiene, tableware hygiene, storage hygiene, personal hygiene, kitchen cabinet sanitation and kitchen hygiene, and the health of the kitchen is related to human health. To do a good job in kitchen hygiene should start from the following aspects.
(1) Always maintain environmental sanitation inside and outside the kitchen, pay attention to ventilation and give up cleaning in time.
(2) Kitchen cabinets, cooking utensils and tableware should be cleaned, disinfected and placed neatly.
(3) All kinds of seasonings, fresh vegetables and fresh meat should be properly stored to prevent odor deterioration.
1. Washing sequence: first wash the dishes without oil and then wash the dishes with oil; first wash the small pieces of tableware and then wash the large tableware; first wash the dishes and then wash the pots. If the greasy material on the tableware is difficult to wash with detergent, it can be scrubbed repeatedly with decontamination powder.
2. Disinfection method of tableware: generally use hot, boil, float, steam. Boiling disinfection is an ideal disinfection method for the family. First, put the washed dishes into a boiling water pot and boil for about 10 minutes to eliminate the general bacteria.
3. Placement of tableware: The placement of tableware should be divided into categories: bowls and bowls are placed together, and the same type of tableware is placed in order of size and shape to avoid bumping and smelling.
4. Cleaning of the cookware: The iron cookware is easy to rust. When it is used up, it should be placed under the tap and brushed with bamboo poles. If the iron pan has an astringent taste, add some water to the pot to put some leaves, usually boil until it is washed away to remove the astringency.
5. Cleaning and maintenance of the cutter: After the knife is used up, wipe it with a clean cloth and put it in a dry and safe place to avoid injury: if it is not used for a long time, the surface should be coated with a layer of butter.
6. The cutting board is best made of wood, and should be scraped after use to prevent mold.
7. Cleaning of the tableware: The tableware is the place to store the tableware. It should be wiped frequently to keep it clean and avoid secondary pollution of the tableware. The items in the cupboard should be taken out regularly. Wash thoroughly with detergent.